Monday, August 2, 2010

Update 33

>Use the knife to cut her bonds.

Then ask her "WHERE ARE THE LUCKY CHARMS?!!"


You free the girl.

She seems to be very happy about being freed!

You ask her about the Lucky Charms. She replies "I don't know what you are talking about?"

You give her some milk to drink. She stares at the girl on the carton. "What? Is that me on that carton? Am I Sarah Bing?"

It seems that this girl has AMNESIA just like you do. Drinking the milk fully replenishes her HP. There is no more milk left.

You go to look at the doors that are left, there is only the CIRCLE DOOR left. The girl stares at this door. She then begins to tell you a story.

"I was about to go through that door, I had the key and everything! I dropped it down in that gap in the floor over there when I tryed to pole vault it earlier. I was going to find a way down there, but I decided to take a nap, and I ended up tied up in this room."

What now?

No comments:

Post a Comment